Monday, May 5, 2008

Couldn't have said it better myself...

I had to put this up... Sent to me by coach Penny... What a great way to sum it up... thank you Penny...


<businesses, stocks, etc.
So when I read your email, I'm thinking, what could possibly be more of an asset than getting healthy? Jason, the way I look at it you've offered us two assets. First to get healthy and second to make a little money or offset the cost while we're getting there. Both of which are going to take a little work on our part. I don't expect to get rich but I do have a strong desire to get healthy. Like I said a couple of weeks ago, I've had several people noticing my weight loss and asking me what I'm doing. Why not benefit from that if I can?>>

1 comment:

JustJax said...

I luv Penny!

She's such an inspiration!